Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Bottom Line is Back Online

Hi readers and welcome back! I am so sorry about the lack of posts for the last week. As of today I will be posting again every one or two days. As mentioned in my last post, I spent the last week without internet connection and was unable to post which was somewhat frustrating because I have some provocative stuff in the pipeline!

Coming tomorrow there will be an article called "Clowns or Cowards" which is all about preachers who avoid preaching the true biblical Gospel and whether they fall into the category of biblically illiterate or just plain sissy boy! Stay tuned also for some discussion on the whole Ted Haggard fiasco currently doing the media rounds. Rather than keeping a low profile after his public disgrace, Ted Haggard has decided to put his face in the media spotlight and spoken quite freely on his sordid lifestyle. Suffice to say many of his comments warrant a biblical response. I will also publish a powerful and gracious letter to a pastor that was written by a good friend of mine, explaining why he left that local church (this may be a more than useful template for those of us in similar situations). Still to come is more in the continuing saga of Foxes Book of Emergents with Hurt Feelings. There are also three remaining installments on my Way of the Master profiles series, the first of which will appear on Wednesday.

So come back tomorrow and chew on my next post "Clowns or Cowards" . . .

1 comment:

Cameron Buettel said...

Why have I become so dependant on the internet?